EDF Renewables and EnterSolar Form Strategic Partnership
EDF Renewables North America (EDF Renewables), a leading developer in the renewable energy sector, and EnterSolar announced a strategic partnership. Together the companies will offer C&I customers the most comprehensive array of behind-the meter services.
The partnership leverages EDF Renewables' unparalleled experience in renewable energy and storage, along with EnterSolar's 12-year solid track record in developing solar photovoltaic projects for a broad range of corporate clients.
Read the full press release by clicking here or the button below:
We're excited to share some of the press we've received following our announcement:
- Powerhouses Join Forces To Provide Services To C&I Solar Segment - SolarWakeUp.com
- EDF Renewables to buy 50% of DG specialist EnterSolar - RenewablesNow.com
- EDF Renewables To Acquire 50% Stake In Solar, DG Firm -- Forms Strategic Partnership To Offer Comprehensive Suite To C&I Customers - EnergyChoiceMatters.com
- EDF Renewables acquires 50% interest in commercial installer EnterSolar - SolarPowerWorldOnline.com
- EDF Renewables and EnterSolar Form Strategic Partnership - SolarQuarter.com
- EDF Renewables, EnterSolar form partnership to grow PV market - PV-Tech.org
- EDF Renewables acquires 50% stake in EnterSolar - PV Magazine USA