EnterSolar is committed to providing the best solar solution for each client. We want our clients to understand the solar technology that they’re utilizing and the ways in which it can benefit them. Below are some of the most frequently asked questions we receive from our clients about solar technology with their respective answers.
- What is the main technology used in a solar array?
- Is this technology going to be obsolete in a year?
- What happens when a solar array is covered in snow?
- How does a solar array affect the structural integrity and temperature of my roof?
- Will my solar system be able to produce energy during a grid blackout?
- How do I ensure maximum production from my solar system once it has been installed?
The lifespan of a solar installation is at least 25 years, and it is important to make sure a system is outputting its full potential years after it is installed. Product warranties, monitoring and occasional preventative maintenance help make this happen.Data acquisition systems (DAS) are used to monitor and evaluate the performance of a system over its lifetime. Our operations and maintenance team at MaxSolar can view the performance of system components on a granular level, thus allowing for quick and efficient maintenance when necessary. Clients also have access to energy generation data on our monitoring platform.
These are few of the top technical and logistical questions we receive from companies considering solar. At EnterSolar, we have a team of knowledgeable and experienced professionals with many years of working in the industry. If you have further questions and you’re thinking about going solar, please reach out to us at email@example.com or 888-225-0270.